Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
MatchPoint (Modern SharePoint 2019 on-Prem) Customization Project (MatchPoint Hub - similar as concept with MatchPoint classic - OnPrem)
- Customization Project: a Project that uses the MatchPoint Hub Product in order to develop an intranet solution based on the client specifications
- Implies using:
- MatchPoint features - e.g. JSON configurations
- SPFx/PnP/TypeScript/SQL, etc. (Graph, Flow, Office365 required as well)
- Implies learning & understanding MatchPoint Hub product (knowledge achievable while working with the product)
- Implies working directly on the MatchPoint Hub Product since it's a product in the full development process - any contribution is highly appreciated
Agile autonomous teams, average size being of 1-3 Software Developers, 1 Project Manager, optionally 1 QA Engineer and 1 UX Designer, all working on customisation projects or products.
You will be working with colleagues from our Swiss partner as well, and you will have the chance to visit them on one of our common team events. We like collaborating and we enjoy helping each other out, making it a good environment to grow in. We have a lot of young colleagues as well as experienced colleagues that you can learn from, so the team varies in skills and career paths.
- Design, develop, test, debug, maintain and document software systems, components and utilities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Accurately estimate the time required to develop a given feature or project
- Evaluate functionality based on value vs effort scale
- Propose functionality to enhance the user experience
- Share knowledge with the team, communicate any blocking situations. Be a team player
- Previous working experience with C#, .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API
- Knowledge of JSON Syntax
- Experience with tools for source code and version control such as Git
- Understanding of Styled Components
- Knowledge in Database Modeling and SQL
- Good communication skills, highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Analytical skills with great attention to detail and a solution-oriented perspective
- Commitment to high quality/error-free deliverables
- Team player, with a proactive attitude
[Nice to have]
- Familiarity with web services (SOAP/REST)
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
[Willing to develop]
- SharePoint On-Premises and Online Platform Knowledge, MatchPoint, SPFx (SPFx Intro)
- Knowledge of PnP
- Understanding of: PowerShell, Entity Framework, Azure
- Office 365 (Graph, Flow)
Professional opportunities & Community insights
Within the Digital Workplace Competence Center, we design and build custom applications and extensions to wide-scale Microsoft Enterprise platforms, such as Office365, Azure, and SharePoint. Together with our team, you will be developing modern intranets, digital content dashboards, and collaboration platforms that focus on engagement, productivity, and innovation, all based on Office 365 or SharePoint On-Premises. You will contribute to the extension and improvement of several frameworks meant to ease & shorten the time spent on creating an intranet solution. We are helping our Swiss partner develop these products, so you will have the opportunity to be part of a multi-cultural team that has a personal mission to impact the user experience of our clients and increase efficiency in the workplace. We are a team of 10 people working with our partner and we are looking to expand.
The core skills of a Software Engineer for the Digital Workplace are based on C#, ASP.Net, SharePoint On-Premise, and Office365, and a corresponding front-end framework, such as AngularJS/React. Based on this, several specializations are possible as a long-term career path.
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Videos To Watch
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.