Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centres, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
This project consists in the management of a Java based platform for a leading consumer electronics retailer in Europe. We are responsible for maintaining operational infrastructure, managing Linux clusters, deployment, troubleshooting etc. You will have the opportunity to work with Cloud Technologies, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Groovy and many more.
You will be part of the DevOps & SRE team, composed of 20+ people, with diverse skills in CI/CD, Infrastructure, Automation, Cloud technologies and Application Performance, and Monitoring.
- Containerize and automate software deployments
- Responsible for maintaining operational infrastructure
- Build, deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting of on-premise, hybrid or cloud-native infrastructure and technology
- Manage Linux clusters and containers using tools such as Ansible, Salt-Stack, Terraform
- Troubleshoot and resolve live production issues by analyzing logs from different sources, follow up with developers, platform engineer and other teams on the resolution.
Real impact one step at a time
A key part of the role is to analyze, propose and implement improvements and optimizations to the running systems, process and workflows.
Alongside performing day to day tasks, you’ll have the opportunity to improve both your technical skills (by working with different tools and platforms) and your soft skills (by taking part in trainings).
The team is backed-up by a competence center that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Strong background in Linux Administration
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Familiarity with automation/configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Accustomed with Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD and Deployment Automation tooling skills
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and groovy scripting
- Knowledge of Cloud platform and technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with Java Development or any JavaVM programming language
- Cloud certifications (Azure/AWS/GCP)
At Accesa you can:
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.