Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the team
Working as part of a people-focused, quality-driven team, you will be able to harness your passion for creative and engaging campaigns, as well as results-oriented mindset to deliver real value for both the brand and your own professional development.
- Own, drive and manage the growth of the Accesa brand through effective digital campaigns that create awareness, engagement and support recruitment efforts
- Collaborate with internal teams and external providers to create concepts, landing pages, content and visuals that support internal and external recruitment and positioning efforts
- Manage and continuoulsly optimise advertising budgets to support objectives and improve ROI
- Analyse campaign results and drive consistent improvements, as well as provide recommendations to inform decision-making for future campaigns, including social advertising and other promotional tools
- Monitor and understand the evolution of channels, tools, trends related to the channels and advertising tactics that improve ROI
- Improve, edit, upload, and manage job descriptions, ensuring they're SEO optimised and drive measurable results within associated campaigns
- Work with our Recruitment team to conceptualise, build and implement internal recruitment campaigns
Real impact one step at a time
We’re looking for a results-driven Digital Campaign Specialist who’s committed to delivering consistently high-quality digital experiences.
You have the opportunity to take ownership of the areas entrusted to you, work both independently and as part of the broader team to define and deliver the approaches and key actions that ensure we meet our goals and create a memorable experience through our initiatives.
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments