Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About The Project
The Project consists in offering the needed implementation & support for a major player in the German finance industry. The project is spread between several teams inside Accesa, from development to support.
We are a team of 15 Support Engineers. At the moment, we are growing, looking forward in taking more responsibilities, hence the new opening.
We're looking for a Jira Administrator / Technical Application Support Engineer who can help us in our daily support process, like:
- Support Jira and Confluence administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations.
- Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities.
- Provide User Management and grant user permissions in accordance with role given by the company.
- Perform online meetings with stakeholders to identify Jira and Confluence needs and implement them accordingly
- Perform requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvements for Jira/Confluence workflows and processes in place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Collaborate with other IT and business departments / teams.
- Experience as Jira Administrator and custom Jira projects with various schemas
- Proficient in Project Setups, Components, Jira Reporting, Report Filters and Dashboard creation
- German Language is a plus.
- Strong communication skills; ability to collaborate in global teams within different cultures.
- Good client approach.
- Willingness to learn.
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.