Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
We are working on several types of ServiceNow projects ranging from solution and architecture design to platform configuration. Most projects are oriented towards customization of out of the box functionalities, integration with third-party systems and developing custom scoped applications.
The ServiceNow team in Accesa consists of 10+ ServiceNow developers with various level of experience. We focus on providing great customer experience to our clients and offer a working environment that promotes collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Maintain and document created content inline with industry best practices
- Deliver within estimated time, take responsibility for the task and its timeline
- Maintain communication with client counterparts in a professional and goal oriented manner
- Provide training to less experienced colleagues and share knowledge regularly with the team
Real impact one step at a time
Our current projects are mainly for clients in the Financial Services industry for which we contribute solution design, development, business analysis and platform support expertise, in order to deliver business critical functionality in ServiceNow. The high number of projects we are involved with and the complexity of the tasks involved, offer our developers a great opportunity to continually develop their knowledge.
As a ServiceNow developer you will be involved in complex projects which will allow you to continuously develop your technical skills. You will have the chance to attend several technical and soft skills training programs sponsored by the company. We offer ample time for self-development and aim to maintain a relaxed and friendly work environment within our team.
The ServiceNow area is part of the Smart Automation community within Accesa. Our community aims to use business process analysis and optimization to leverage modern automation platforms, improve customer experience and encourage efficiency, proactivity and continuous improvement. We encourage debates and sharing ideas regarding the current ways of working and offer a framework to develop skills towards smart automation.
- Experience with Database Modeling and SQL
- Familiarity with web services (SOAP/REST)
- Good understanding of IT Business Processes
- Communication skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Analytical skills with great attention to detail and a solution-oriented perspective
- Commitment to high quality/error-free deliverables
- Team player, with a proactive attitude
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
Nice to have:
- ServiceNow Certifications
- ITIL v3, v4 Foundation certification
- Good Communication skills in German
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.