Part of the Ratiodata Group Germany, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
A big fashion industry retail store is moving its existing monolithic eCommerce application into a microservices architecture that is easily deployable and scalable in the Cloud using Kubernetes and similar technology stacks.
The new eCommerce system, which serves two fashion brands, is built with PHP 7.3 and Symfony 4.4 and follows the community's guidelines for providing a maintainable and clean code. The frontend is using custom decoupled storefronts built with Angular 8.4. The database engine powering the application is MySQL, while the searching is done using ElasticSearch.
Accesa joined the project in July 2020 with two colleagues PHP developers and is continuing to expand and strengthen the team. We are a growing community with diverse skills and knowledge base. In terms of efficiency, we are focused on strong communication, both within the team and with our peers from the customer side.
- Write clean code in an autonomous manner, taking into consideration also code maintainability and testing processes
- Get involved in features analysis and specifications descriptions, starting from the feature request up to production delivery
- Actively take part in the knowledge sharing process within the team
- Be an active member in improving the code base through code reviews and proactively make improvement suggestions
- Provide solutions that will solve complex problems and scale easily for larger traffic web apps
- Collaborate with the team on architecture and design decisions, driving the platform direction
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relationship with the client.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
The team is backed-up by a competence center that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context. We are ready to support and facilitate sustainable learning paths for each member. All in all, we strive to enjoy the work we do, both individually and as a team.
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses