Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the projects
- PowerApps & PowerAutomate-based applications and solutions - part of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, either completely new requests or migration-related requirements (e.g. from existing SharePoint on-prem or Nintex-based solutions to PowerApps & PowerAutomate-based solutions)
- Redesign custom (legacy) applications to PowerPlatform solutions
- Relatively short implementation & delivery process, usually 10-20 days/request:
- Initial assessment and requirements engineering phase (including work breakdown structure + effort estimates)
- Solution implementation
- Ongoing support including change requests
- Imply learning & understanding of the PowerApps & PowerAutomate way of working & implementing apps
- Involve working directly with the client, including end-users
Agile autonomous teams, the average size being of 1-2 Software Consultants/Developers + optionally 1 QA Engineer, all working on 2-3 PowerApp and/or PowerAutomate-based requests.
You will get the chance to work with an experienced Software Consultant on challenging requirements, to practice a client-first mindset, and learn how to assess, design, and implement a Microsoft PowerPlatform-based solution.
About us: we like collaboration and we enjoy helping each other out, making Accesa a good environment to grow in. We have a lot of young colleagues as well as experienced colleagues that you can learn from, so the team varies in skills and career paths; the atmosphere is friendly and fun.