Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
The product is a financial application previously written in Angular JS. Due to the advancement of technologies and some changes in the client business model, we have started to rewrite the app from the ground up, with new technologies, a better way of working and an great friendly team. The best part is the value we can bring as a team, the client being very open and appreciative of feedback.
The project team has both Backend (München) and Frontend (Cluj) streams and work under an Agile Scrum methodology with 3-week sprints.
The Frontend team is supported by a UI/UX designer that elaborates the style guide and specific feature mocks agreed upon with the PO.
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling.
- Work with FE and BE colleagues on data models, proof of concepts and technical designs as required by feature implementation.
- Analyze requested features from technical and functional points of view, as well as from integrating with different systems from the ecosystem of the customer.
- Offer guidance and support to other colleagues via knowledge-transfer sessions, code review, technical documentation.
Real impact one step at a time
Develop solution features following Angular development best practices.
Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines.
Unit testing, integration testing, and bug fixing.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the goal of delivering a modern financial service. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s product.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context. We take every opportunity to help those around us upgrade their technical know-how and adapt responsibilities to best fit and benefit each member. We value our team members' willingness to learn new technologies and their efforts for obtaining certificates that attest their expertise.
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments