Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
We're looking for a QA Automation Engineer with 4+ years experience in manual and automated testing, who also has a consultancy approach in terms of Testing Strategy, Release Plan, or any other improvements needed in the context of Quality Assurance.
The scope of the project is to provide an end to end solution for university management, including the Backoffice for the university’s employees, as well as student and teacher websites, all aimed at running the day to day business of the university, and thus offering support for business continuity and removing bottlenecks.
You will be joining a team currently comprised of 6 members, mainly senior professionals, covering roles such as Software Architect, Software Developer, Business Analyst, UI/UX designer, and Project Manager. Being part of the initial team you will have a chance to contribute to the project strategy, team expansion plans and lay the ground work for a successful product.
- Ensure high quality of the product, as per the provided requirements.
- Ensure that standard quality assurance principles and techniques are applied and continuously improved.
- Make sure that the appropriate quality criteria are initially defined and then fulfilled throughout all project phases.
- Apply coverage analysis techniques to ensure that the project requirements are met.
- Maintain documentation throughout the QA process.
- Communicate with development team to provide a reliable, consistent, and positive end user experience.
- Take crucial decisions in prioritizing one testing technique vs another, correlating time and access constraints, business context, and customer needs.
- Manifest a consultative approach and come up with recommendations based on your own experience.
- Define Test Cases, Test Plans, Testing Strategy, input also for the Release Plan.
Real impact one step at a time
Alongside your team members, you will be involved in co-creating the product from the ground up, by shaping also the requirements together with the client.
You will have the opportunity to shape and coach the QA Engineers and also proceed with further specialized approaches for your own career.
You will be part of a dedicated community with senior professionals, all capable of contributing not only technically, but also in terms of business and process proposals.
- 4+ years of experience in manual and automated software testing
- Experience with UI testing using Selenium or Protractor frameworks
- Experience with API testing using RestSharp or SpecFlow frameworks
- Experience with Azure or AWS clouds
- Knowledge of networking and databases
- Knowledge of performance testing using JMeter
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools
- Testing strategy experience
- Able to provide input for the release plan
- Proactive attitude
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good English speaking/writing skills
- Agile mindset
- Team spirit and adaptability
Nice to have / willing to develop
- Experience with Nuget, npm, Maven or Gradle
- Experience with security testing
- QA Lead experience
- Client facing or consulting experience
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.