Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
The scope of the project is to provide an end-to-end solution for university management, including the back office for the university’s employees, as well as student and teacher websites, all aimed at running the day-to-day business of the university, and thus offering support for business continuity and removing bottlenecks.
You will be part of a dedicated product team with senior professionals, all capable of contributing not only technically, but also in terms of business and process proposals. The team is dedicated to co-create the product from the ground up, by shaping also the requirements together with the client.
You will be joining a team currently comprised of 6 members, mainly senior professionals, covering roles such as Software Architect, Software Developer, Business Analyst, UI/UX designer and Project Manager. Being part of the initial team you will have a chance to contribute to the project strategy, team expansion plans and lay the ground work for a successful product.
- Design, develop, test, debug, maintain and document software systems, components and utilities
- Ensure code implementation is at a high level of quality by writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Perform code reviews
- Develop against an outlined design
- Propose functionality to enhance the user experience
- Share knowledge with the team, communicate any blocking situations. Be a team player.
- Deep knowledge of .NET framework and .NET Core
- Previous working experience with C#, .NET, ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with tools for source code and version control such as Git
- Knowledge of Database Modeling, SQL and ORM’s
- Analytical skills with great attention to detail and a solution-oriented perspective
- Commitment to high quality/error-free deliverables
- Good communication skills in English, both speaking and writing
- Agile mindset combined with a proactive attitude
- Team spirit and easily adaptive into a senior team
Nice to have / willing to develop
- Experience with rapid development frameworks such as DevExpress Components/XAF
- Experience in reviewing code, mentoring, coaching less experienced colleagues
- Experience in full 'development-deployment-launch' workflow process
- Client facing or consulting experience
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.