Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
Our client is offering support and is servicing 800.000 devices for its partners. Currently, the employees of our client partners are using different ways to contact the support team and signal an incident (by phone, e-mail, or online).
The scope of the developed mobile product is to improve the customer experience by facilitating the client to have an easy and fast way to get support for incidents with their devices or used services.
Some key features: quickly opening a ticket, receive status updates, pre-qualifying incidents.
You will work in an agile autonomous team. The average size of the team: 4 Software Developers, 1 Project Manager, 1 QA Engineer, 1 UX Designer and 1 Business Analyst. You will be working with colleagues from the IT department of our German partner as well.
- Design, develop, test, debug, maintain and document software systems, components, and utilities
- Ensure code implementation is at a high level of quality by writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Perform code reviews
- Understand client requirements and suggest the best ways to develop
- Experience in solving problems, being able to analyze tasks of different complexity
- Able to understand the full scope of the project and to delegate tasks in an effective manner
- Share knowledge with the team, communicate any blocking situations. Be a team player
- Deep knowledge of .NET Core
- Previous knowledge with .NET, ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with tools for source code and version control such as Git
- Knowledge of Database Modeling, SQL, and ORM’s
- Knowledge of /Eager to involve in deployment pipelines setup and updates (GitLab, Docker, Docker Swarm)
- Great attention to non-functional aspects of the project (logging/monitoring, scalability, performance, etc.)
- Knowledge about token-based authorization systems (ADFS, Identity Server, or any other token-based authentication system)
- Analytical skills with great attention to detail and a solution-oriented perspective
- Motivated and committed to implement and deliver the best possible quality
- Experience in reviewing code, mentoring, coaching less experienced colleagues
- Experience in full 'development-deployment-launch' workflow process
- Client facing or consulting experience
- Good communication skills in English, both speaking and writing
- Agile mindset combined with a proactive attitude
Nice to have / willing to develop
- Mobile development using React Native/Typescript/Redux
- Unit tests development
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.