Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
We are a team of 15 Support Engineers. At the moment, we are growing, looking forward in taking more responsibilities, hence the new opening.
The team members are vibrant, proactive, and always there to help you. Most of the team members are mid to seniors experiencewise.
We're looking for an Application Support Specialist who can help us analyze and solve potential incidents/tickets that might occur in the daily business process:
- Ensure that the online platform and all its supporting tools are up and running, helping users and colleagues with their respective questions
- Operate IT systems related to business processes independently, including error handling, performance tuning & printer management services
- Perform daily tasks on the Databases with the help of SQL statements
- Ensure via proactive work that the store databases are error-free and the data is correct
- Collaborate with other IT departments and business departments within the 2nd & 3rd level support
- Run Jenkins jobs for Order Management
- Constant contact with our customer
- Create tickets for responsible teams with details of found issues to be resolved or investigated
- Order flow investigation/stock investigation on the different operation
- Xml Structure investigation /mapping between systems
- Perform Functional Mapping Design
- Use SQL Developer and perform Reports, Stock investigation, Order management
Real impact one step at a time
The tasks you perform, alongside the output you deliver are key components in the client's ecosystem. You will receive our support in your professional development, also depending on your willingness to go the extra mile.
Accumulating 1.5 years of experience in this role will provide you with the opportunity to further develop inside Accesa on the technical areas of your choosing.
You'll be part of a big and thriving Competence Center where you can contribute and benefit from all the trainings, certifications and social events organized by our colleagues.
- Experience using ticketing systems and a good comprehension of Application Support & Order Management processes
- Experience with Confluence and SQL
- Knowledge of the order management process
- English language, written and spoken
- Strong communication skills, having the ability to collaborate in global teams within different cultures
- Good client approach
- Willingness to learn
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.