Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
Our projects range from developing new functionalities of existing products, to modernization or migration of systems and even full-cycle software development.
We work within an Agile framework, mostly Scrum methodologies or hybrid options.
The default Java stack for our collaboration is comprised of: Java 8, Spring, SpringBoot, Oracle, with some particular libraries included for different purposes. The interfaces connected with other applications and data providers are built as REST-Calls or data deliveries via EAI.
Being in the early stages of collaboration, we’re enjoying a growing team with diverse skills, from Business Analysis and Testing to Project Management and Software Development. In terms of efficiency, our core is focused on strong communication, both within the team and with our peers from customer side. We’re ready to support ramp-ups and deliveries, as well as to facilitate sustainable learning paths for each member. All in all, we strive to enjoy the work we do, both individually and as a team.
We are looking for an enthusiast Business Analyst who can adjust to different business contexts in order to identify functional and technical solutions for the application's development.
As a PO/BA, you'll become one of the most valuable assets of the company by playing the role of a facilitator who bridges the gap between Business and IT on various projects.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop a flexible mindset, communication and persuasion skills, but also to engage yourself in defining/proposing the way of working within different business contexts related to the software development process.
As a PO/BA you will play the key role in a project life-cycle by ensuring that the final solution meets the customer’s needs and objectives. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Be the main contact person for the customer and be in direct contact with project stakeholders, UI/UX Designer, PM, Development and Testing within the software development process
- Aim to understand both business and market context
- Identify business needs and high-level project scope
- Analyse AS-IS and TO-BE state of the product
- Participate and lead functional kick-off workshop
- Engage in clarifying, documenting requirements, but also in the business process modelling as part of the requirements/stakeholder management
- Manage the product backlog and work closely with the Product Owner/Product Manager on customer side for road-map and prioritization
- Plan and refine the product backlog with a focus on delivering valuable increments, taking into account all three perspectives – user, business and technical
- Monitor and control project scope/alignment with business goals and road-map
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relation with the client.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process.
You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
You will have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in the business field, as well as willingness to take the initiative and approach different business scenarios/customer requirements. Along with creative written and oral communication skills, the ability to work in fast-changing environments are essential.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a software development environment
- Familiar agile mindset & way of working and SDLC
- Good understanding of the business context
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Critical thinking and good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Proven client facing experience
- Stakeholder management
- Proactive focus on customer needs & business value
- Ability to manage constant change and uncertainty
- Self-organized, detail-oriented and willingness for continuous self-improvement
- Spoken and written fluency in English mandatory
- Spoken and written fluency in German is needed
- Team player
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.