Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
We are working with the world's leading supplier of systems for short-staple fiber spinning. In their complex ecosystem we are redesigning and improving the processes of their sales application, together with the involved system. The application will be used by the client's sales department throughout the entire sales process. Starting from the manufacturing process, preparing the offer and return of investment, until fulfilling the order, the application can also work offline and it is integrated with other solutions from the client's general software architecture.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be working on validating the business (functional) requirements as well as on finding out non-functional issues. As the desktop application is integrated with multiple solutions, you will have the chance to zoom out and develop your analytical skills as well as your knowledge in the integration testing area.
The team is mature and cross-functional, nurturing a common goal of quality. Being formed by senior engineers and working in an Agile framework, you will have the chance to work in an adaptive system and develop yourself both personally and professionally.
We are looking for a mature, responsible Quality Assurance Engineer, willing to go the extra mile. You should always have the quality and best outcome of the project in mind. Previous exposure to complex projects is necessary in order to identify and raise technical risks. You should have analytical thinking and be able to take informed decisions. A solution-oriented mindset together with attention to details and ability to work on multiple streams define the must-have skills necessary for the applicant. You should always have in mind that quality is a joint effort and should strive together with the team to deliver a high-quality product.
- Make sure the product quality matches the defined requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Perform the testing tasks in order to follow the testing and project timeline
- Support the BAs when needed
- Identify and raise risks to the Testing Lead as soon as they appear
- Prepare mitigation plan when needed
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the SDLC process and give recommendations and/or feedback for all known issues
- Maintain a close communication with the team and the client
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise to build a successful relationship with the client.
You will work within an autonomous team that is part of a dynamic ecosystem, where you will have the opportunity to develop a consultative approach.
You will be part of a specialized community dedicated to support the professional development of QA Engineers. You could either enhance your expertise or proceed with further specialized approaches for your own career.
- 2+ years of experience in manual software testing
- Previous experience in working on web and/or desktop applications
- Experience in test case management and defect management
- Ability to understand both business and functional architecture
- Former experience in working in Agile environments
- Strong knowledge of various test types, user oriented perspective
- Capacity of handling multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Aptitude of working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership, strong attention to details, combined with good analytical skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, able to understand complex architectures
- Good time management skills, team-player and curious
- Good English speaking/writing skills
[Nice to have]
- API testing experience
- SQL experience
- SOAP UI / POSTMAN knowledge
- Automation basics
- Azure DevOps experience
- German speaker
- Previous experience in working closely with BAs in defining the requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.