Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea, and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all its customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
Our customer provides IT solutions and bespoke services. As their partner, we help them innovate existing processes and tools. Most of the time, we create tools and apps that start from the very initial idea and end up being essential to their digital transformation and modernization.
The tool we are currently working on is a collaboration tool on meeting preparation and follow up which supports the vision of a paperless company. The application is accessible through a web interface written in Angular and a native iOS app. The backend of the application is used by both the iOS and web app and is written with ASP.NET Core, being integrated with Exchange. Data is stored on an SQL Database Server.
The current team is comprised of two Software Developers, one QA Engineer, Business Analyst, UX specialist, and a Project Manager.
You will work closely with the team in making sure that the project progresses in the right direction and to ensure that the appropriate quality criteria are fulfilled throughout all the project phases.
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer having at least 4 years of experience in manual testing, who also has a consultancy approach in regards to Testing Strategy, Release Plan, or any other improvements needed in the context of Quality Assurance.
- Ensure high quality of the product, as per the provided requirements
- Ensure that standard quality assurance principles and techniques are applied and continuously improved
- Make sure that the appropriate quality criteria are initially defined and then fulfilled throughout all the project phases
- Apply coverage analysis techniques to ensure that the project requirements are meet
- Maintain documentation throughout the QA process
- Communicate with the development team to provide a reliable, consistent, and positive end-user experience
- Take crucial decisions in prioritizing one testing technique over another, taking into consideration time and access constraints, business context, and customer needs
- Manifest a consultative approach and come-up with recommendations based on your own experience
- Define Test Cases, Test Plans, Testing Strategy, offer input for the Release Plan
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise to build a successful relationship with the client.
You will work within an autonomous team that is part of a dynamic ecosystem comprised of greenfield projects where you will have the opportunity to develop a consultative approach.
You will be part of a specialized community dedicated to support the professional development of QA Engineers. You could either enhance your expertise or proceed with further specialized approaches for your own career.
- 4+ years of experience in manual software testing
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with test design, creation, execution, and reporting of manual test cases
- Proactive attitude
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good English speaking/writing skills
- Agile mindset
- Team player
Nice to have / willing to develop
- Client facing or consulting experience
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.