Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the projects
In this role you will be providing day to day support to our customers – both to their end users, as well as the technical representatives of our customers. You will also be consulting and aiding our customers adopt new technologies as they are released.
You will have the opportunity to learn from our colleagues' vast knowledge and experience in modern workplace technologies. We welcome questions and offer support when needed, but we also encourage a hands-on approach for those who prefer it. Continued improvement is also a big step of what we do, as we at Accesa have a strong focus on getting better.
You will be able to help us grow our capabilities when it comes to the Exchange and Microsoft 365 (Office 365) operations. On our part, we will support your professional development and ensure that you are performing motivating and relevant tasks.
In a typical week, you will be performing the following functions as individual assignments or as part of a team:
- Work with the on-premises, hybrid and pure Office 365 Exchange systems
- On your own or with direction from more senior technical specialists, carry out cloud or on-premises data center operations assignments
- Maintain and optimize Microsoft-based and third-party environments for various projects
- Respond to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL and Agile practices
- Continuously develop and improve quality of service, applying automation and personal capacity
Real impact one step at a time
Your impact will consist in guaranteeing that our clients’ environments are secured, always up to date and the tools used are tailored to meet the business requirements, from both a cost and productivity perspective.
You will be able to use your skills as you go, in our test environments and perform practice exams to test your knowledge. You will be able to get certified on the technologies you will work with, attend workshops and conferences, establish connections with people that have similar roles from all over the world and see the latest advancements in the technologies we work with as presented directly by vendor representatives.
In Accesa we have several Competence Areas that are meant to help your personal and professional development get to the next level. Apart from technical and soft-skills oriented workshops that you can attend, facilitated both by internal and external partners, you can also benefit from a community of mentors and coaches that is company-wide. You will be able to focus on your career path with the help of your technical lead, you will have the flexibility to try out other technologies that seem appealing to you and ensure that you enjoy working and learning every day.
- Knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and servers
- Knowledge of Office 365 services and on-premises Exchange
- Understanding TCP/IP from a server technical perspective
- You need to be proficient in German, both written and spoken
It is also important that you:
- Are able to plan, manage your time and take responsibility from day one
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Demonstrate a great customer service mindset
- Are a great team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues
- Are interested in being up to date with new technologies and value knowledge-sharing
It will be a plus if you have a good experience with:
- M365 security fundamentals
- Hybrid deployments and migrations
- PowerShell Scripting
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.