Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
Our projects range from developing new functionalities of existing products, to modernization or migration of systems and even full-cycle software development.
We work within an Agile framework, mostly Scrum methodologies or hybrid options.
The default Java stack for our collaboration is comprised of: Java 8, Spring, SpringBoot, Oracle, with some particular libraries included for different purposes. The interfaces connected with other applications and data providers are built as REST-Calls or data deliveries via EAI.
Being in the early stages of collaboration, we’re enjoying a growing team with diverse skills, from Business Analysis and Testing to Project Management and Software Development. In terms of efficiency, our core is focused on strong communication, both within the team and with our peers from customer side. We’re ready to support ramp-ups and deliveries, as well as facilitate sustainable learning paths for each member. All in all, we strive to enjoy the work we do, both individually and as a team.
- Analyze client requirements and product specifications in order to design, estimate and propose a technical solutions
- Develop features according to best practices and the defined architecture guidelines
- Redesign part of the current components and contribute with improvements for the customer’s tech ecosystem
- Support or execute unit testing, integration testing and code reviews
- Raise technical risks
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relation with the client.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process.
You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
You will have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
Match your skills
- 3+ years experience in Java 8, Spring
- Familiarity with web services (REST) and integration patterns
- Experience with tools for source code and version control such as Git/GitLab
- Exposure to Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Good German language skills
- Good analytical skills and solution-oriented mindset
Willing to develop
- Experience with software practices, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Cloud experience (GCP, AWS, Azure)
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.