Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
The client is one of the market’s leaders in providing one stop shop in the Automotive industry that plans and implements turnkey paint shops, final assembly systems, machine and robot technology.
We are collaborating with this client in developing a MES (manufacturing execution system) project and supporting them in keeping its market competitiveness. The current application is being extended with new functionalities and undergoes a process of modernization.
The project's purpose is to support all activities that take place within a plant. MES provides information that helps manufacturing decision makers understand how current conditions on the plant floor can be optimized to improve production output.
MES works in real time to enable the control of multiple elements of the production process. It tracks and helps configuring the production line for end customers. It increases the plant’s efficiency and enable detailed insight into production processes and consumption data at any time. Also, the product allows for the economic management and optimization of a production process.
We currently have 4 teams working for this client. This autonomous project team uses Scrum with 2 weeks sprint. We have defined a clear way of working. The Accesa's team is composed of a Scrum Master, Development and QA team members that collaborate with a PO located on the client side.
- Gain understanding of the client business needs from both functional and technical perspective
- Propose solutions that are compatible with existing architecture
- Develop features following the development best practices
- Perform code review for the other team members to ensure quality of the deliverables
- Provide technical guidance for the team members
- Perform regular technical one on ones with the team members, focusing on the technical growth and performance improvement
- Redesign part of the current components and contribute to the improvement of our customer’s technologic ecosystem
- Collaborate with colleagues from the other projects within the portfolio
- Raise technical risks and come up with mitigation proposals
- Analyze the non-functional requirements of the developed features and understand how the features fit in the customer's ecosystem
- Take part in technical alignment meetings with other teams and make sure that the overall system understanding is achieved
- Guide the client in taking the best technical decisions through practical POCs and well-structured argumentation
- Consolidate team's knowledge by hosting and promoting knowledge transfer sessions on key topics
- Support the client in all software development life cycle stages (Release process, Hot fix)
Real impact one step at a time
Providing technical guidance both to the team and the client, you will be a key member in contributing to the professional development of the team members and building a trustful relation with the client.
You will contribute to creating a sustainable technical solution and act as a Technical Leader for the colleagues.
Participating in one of the most strategic fields in the digitalization process: manufacturing on a long-term project. You will learn to work in a structured environment, in a large project with cross team collaboration.
You are able to apply and perfect your stakeholder management skill by interacting with the technical stakeholders. Also you will have the chance to support cross-team coordination of the development process, having a constant focus on improving the collaboration.
You will be joining a team of over 40 colleagues involved in several projects for this client. Together we are defining and supporting the technical governance across projects, as well as maximizing the knowledge gain from the customer. This will help us ensure a higher collaboration value.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as software developer (Java 8+)
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience writing Java2EE applications, including (but not limited to) JSF, EJB, CDI; Both front-end and back-end experience is required. Experience with PrimeFaces components is a plus.
- Practical experience with: Java 8 features, multithreading, code optimization, performance tuning, applying appropriate design patterns.
- Understanding Java memory management
- Experience with configuration and management of Application Servers that offer J2EE support (deploy, debug, configure). Ex: Wildfly, Glassfish
- Extensive SQL experience (ability to understand and develop complex queries where performance becomes very important, transactions, stored procedures)
- REST services
- OpenAPI (Swagger)
- Good communication skills and experience working in distributed teams
- Analytical skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Willingness to develop colleagues with lower seniority
- Team player
- Analyze project requirements and provide reliable solution for different components
- Continually assess the code and come up with improvement ideas and help ensuring that best practices are applied
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.