Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
The application enhances the end-user experience by facilitating all the necessary insurance management activities in a direct, and modern way.
Although the application is already accessed by many users, there are still critical aspects that would need your dedication and technical contribution, such as technical improvements (refactor network layer) and design of new features according to the specifications, best practices, and architectural guidelines.
You will be working together with a technical lead, 3 senior developers, and in direct contact with the product owner from the customer side.
- Analyze client requirements and product specifications in order to design, estimate and propose technical solutions
- Develop features according to best practices and the defined architecture guidelines
- Redesign parts of the current components and contribute with improvements for the customer’s tech ecosystem
- Support or execute unit testing, integration testing, and code reviews
- Raise technical risks
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relation with the client.
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- 3+years of experience in iOS development
- Advanced knowledge of the IT industry, trends, terms, and approaches
- Extensive knowledge of Swift as a programming language
- Web services (REST) knowledge
- Familiar with MVC architectural design pattern
- Familiarity with IDE: XCode
- Knowledge of dependency management tool (CocoaPods)
- Experience with tracking software (Jira, Confluence, etc.) and with version control tools (GIT)
- Previous working exposure in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills with a solution-oriented mindset
Willing to develop
- Experience with software practices, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- German language skills
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.