Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the team
Working as part of a people-focused, quality-driven team, you will be able to harness your passion for creative and engaging campaigns, as well as results-oriented mindset to deliver real value for both the brand and your own professional development.
- Work with the Accesa Leadership Team and various other internal stakeholders to drive the adoption of our Internal Communication Framework
- Consult on major communication actions, planning and executing communication strategies fit to each initiative's size and complexity
- Create both long-term and short-term internal communication strategies that deliver on the dynamic needs of the organisation
- Formulate, drive and implement complex communication strategies for key internal projects, aligned to the broader Employer Branding strategy, identity and Internal Communication Framework.
- Follow our Content Style Guide and Employer Brand Manual to develop content, presentations and email communications to execute on internal communication strategies, with minimal to no supervision
- Collaborate across the Employer Branding team, as well as the broader HR team to leverage all available assets and insights relevant to deliver on our key projects' objectives
- Work with external providers and internal specialists to develop relevant visuals
- Understand and leverage all internal communication channels and hubs to deliver an effective, seamless and frictionless communication
- Monitor internal conversations to continuously assess the effectiveness of our strategies and define new approaches
Real impact one step at a time
We’re looking for a results-driven Internal Communication Executive who’s committed to delivering consistently high-quality digital experiences.
You have the opportunity to take ownership of the areas entrusted to you, work both independently and as part of the broader team to define and deliver the approaches and key actions that ensure we meet our goals and create a memorable experience through our initiatives.
- 5+ years of Marketing and Communication experience; corporate communication is a plus
- Goal-oriented mindset with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Capable of thinking for the long-term while also easily able to adjust to short-term priorities
- Embraces changes and thrives in fast-paced, a high-autonomy, high-responsability environments
- Excellent capacity to turn abstract visions into tangible marketing actions and goals
- Is able to independently translate business objectives into strategies, content and visuals
- Capable editor, proofreader and content writer, with excellent written and spoken English skills
- People-oriented mindset with a clear focus on quality and objectives
- Out-of-the-box thinker able to deliver and tailor solutions that translate business goals into non-intrusive touch points with our audience
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.