Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Mainframe Developer to be part of our newly founded team. You will work closely with our partner, one of the major German IT service providers focused on building solutions for the banking and insurance sectors. Considering the fact that this is a newly founded team, you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on the development and shaping of this initiative.
- IBM-Mainframe (Host, z/OS)
- previous experience with PL/I and/or Cobol
- IMS DB/DC
- At least 1 DB/2-Tool: SPUFI, Platinum or DbVisualizer
- German skills are a plus
About the project
We are working on providing modern digital solutions to one of the largest banking groups in Germany. Accesa is taking more and more ownership over entire products from the customer and is expected to develop them further in alignment with the bank’s strategy and technology stack.
Your team works independently and is encouraged to provide input on the way the products are being developed to the client. It consists of 10 members and is in a growing process.
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.