Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
As an IT Recruitment Business Partner, you will use your experience and strengths to drive improvements, enable business growth & shape careers.
In our recruitment team, you will enjoy the support of 6 IT Recruitment Business Partners professionals with a people-oriented mindset, a focus on transparency, high-performance, scalability and bottom-up initiatives. With proven track of performance, our team brings value through strategic consultancy. By partnering up with our managers, we can identify actual and future needs of our business and it is in our hands to come up with the brightest solutions.
- Handle the end to end recruitment process, from profile calibration to extending the job offer to candidates
- Responsible for guiding candidates through Accesa`s recruitment flow and connecting them to our culture in order to optimize candidate's experience
- Drive the implementation of the talent strategy and priorities aligned to the objectives of the business lines
- Contribute at the design or customization of our flows and strategies to respond to specific challenges
- Represent HR at the business table and manage the relationship between HR & business decision-makers
- Act as a consultant for our managers in closing the deal with the candidate
- Take every opportunity to step in, assume actions and decisions that would position you & our team as a trusted business partner
- Become a trusted advisor to our managers in order to identify current and future needs to supply proactive recruiting and ensure a continuous pipeline of candidates (both internal & external)
- Deliver market research reports and come up with strategies to grow new technological areas
- Apply our competency based interview to accurately assess candidates’ fit with our culture and the role itself
Real impact one step at a time
Facilitate informed decisions and positive experiences among candidates and colleagues while driving business growth and supporting people accessing rewarding careers. Design and apply custom solutions to address complex issues in order to contribute to the business' scalability.
Join us in fostering a distinctive, people-first company culture that provides meaningful career experiences for our colleagues. Collaborate with all the cells within the HR department to better understand the challenges and priorities of our collective team and contribute to the way we shape and prepare our organization for the future.
As an HR team, we work as part of 5 highly-focused cells, led by subject matter expert. You will be in the company of 23 HR consultants that are always willing and keen to exchange knowledge about flexible-mindset, people-oriented ways of doing things and ways of facing a good challenge.
MATCH YOUR SKILLS
- 3+ years of working in an IT recruitment role
- Understanding of the IT industry
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Deep understanding and/or expertise in different HR areas
- Ability to take initiative, challenge the status quo, learn quickly, and take smart risks
- Great communicator and a growing mindset
- Able to come up with results-driven strategies while keeping the focus on people
- Self-starter who enjoys a challenge, gets things done with minimal direction
- Maintain a high awareness of industry and trends
- Existing network in the IT industry is a plus
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.