Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the projects
You will have the opportunity to be involved in several organizational projects that aim to align and develop internal processes, facilitating collaboration and growth within the organization.
In your role you will closely collaborate with the colleagues involved in transformation, risk, compliance, security activities and also with other stakeholders throughout the organization depending on the project.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization, by developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies
- Develop specifics deliverables and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the change initiatives
- Lead/facilitate meetings with stakeholders to ensure an understanding of the current transformation vision, and jointly develop a change adoption plan with the Transformation Manager
- Provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions and change initiatives
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics
- Identifying and manage anticipated resistance to change
- Provide support in leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process
- support the development of communications relevant to change initiatives
- Provide coaching and training to employees involved at all levels
Real impact one step at a time
- Create actionable deliverables for the change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Design and apply a strategy that supports the adoption of the required changes generated by integrating change management activities into the project plan, project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of transition programs
At Accesa you will have the opportunity to work and learn from highly experienced professionals and further develop your knowledge throughout challenging projects.
You will be part of the Accesa Transformation Office community.
- 2+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation or in applying change management principles, methodologies, and tools in change programs
- 3+ years of experience in project management and resource management
- Experience developing readiness programs, training or stakeholder engagement
- A highly organized, energetic, and creative professional
- Ability to handle ambiguity and manifest flexibility
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- An amazing communicator, who has impactful presence and can easily simplify messaging, and incorporate storytelling
- Able to work autonomously while maintaining results-driven objectives
- Experience with managing project teams with complex multi-project deliverables simultaneously
- Proactive attitude, having excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and team collaboration skills
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Change management certification or designation desired
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.