Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
We are working on several types of ServiceNow projects ranging from solution and architecture design to platform configuration. Most projects are oriented towards customization of out of the box functionalities, integration with third-party systems and developing custom scoped applications.
The ServiceNow team in Accesa consists of 10+ ServiceNow Developers with various level of experience. We focus on providing great customer experience to our clients and offer a working environment that promotes collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Gather requirements from all business stakeholders and document the obtained information into business functionality descriptions
- Work together with the Solution Architect or Tech Lead to ensure that the identified solution is feasible and efficient
- Validate that the output of the solution's development is complete and in accordance to identified requirements
- Maintain communication with client counterparts in a professional and goal-oriented manner
- Keep track of the release process and make sure the internal standards of the client are met
Real impact one step at a time
Our current projects are mainly for clients in the Financial Services industry for which we contribute with solution design, development, business analysis and platform support expertise, in order to deliver business critical functionality in ServiceNow. The high number of projects we are involved with and the complexity of the tasks, offer our team a great opportunity to continuously develop their knowledge.
As a ServiceNow Business Analyst you will be part of complex projects which will allow you to continuously develop your technical and analytical skills. You will have the chance to attend several technical and soft skills training programs sponsored by the company. We offer ample time for self-development and aim to maintain a relaxed and friendly work environment within our team.
The ServiceNow Area is part of the Smart Automation community within Accesa. Our community aims to use business process analysis and optimization to leverage modern automation platforms, improve customer experience and encourage efficiency, proactivity and continuous improvement. We encourage debates and sharing ideas regarding the current ways of working and offer a framework to develop skills towards smart automation.
- Good Knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform Capabilities
- Good German communication skills
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
- Process Modeling Knowledge
- Understanding of IT Business Processes
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to understand and express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Analytical skills with great attention to detail and a solution-oriented perspective
- Team player, with a proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- ServiceNow Certifications are a plus
- ITIL v3, v4 Foundation certification
- Scrum Process Knowledge
- Knowledge in Database Modeling and SQL
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.