Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
We are looking to fill in our IT SAP Center of Technical Expertise for SAP Basis Administration area which includes strategy, developments, maintenance and governance . The position we are offering you will be leading and executing the following key activities:·
Provides installation, configuration, migration and application of updates (SAP Notes, SP-support package, EHP-enhancement package), including application updates for the operating system and database used in multiple SAP instances and the archiving and signature system;
· It ensures the efficient resolution of the requests of internal and external clients, specific to the area of activity, respecting the internal policies / procedures and the level of approved SLA. For requests that cannot be solved directly, it provides the interface between the client and the final service provider, prioritizing and respecting the existing escalation procedures;
· Collaborates with the internal team in order to effectively solve the requests and provides technical assistance of level 2 and / or level 1, where necessary;
· Grants technical assistance and transfer of "know how" to teammates, constantly verifying through follow-up and control actions that the level of competences acquired ensures the resolution of requests in the quantitative and qualitative parameters required;
· Manages the operational activities performed daily within the systems in the area of responsibility: performance monitoring of SAP systems, archiving and electronic signature system, implementation of measures to ensure the level of performance and availability agreed within the company, access management, user management, transport accomplishment , managing processes and background jobs;
· It ensures the security and integrity of the data, the conformity of the configurations related to the IT policies through follow-up and control actions;
· Manages and implements changes at SAP system level (CS) using a structured approach that minimizes risks and offers security, availability and performance of all SAP instances;
· It ensures the resolution of all the non-conformities specific to the area of activity and results following the internal analyzes and the Audits carried out;
· Elaborates corrective and descriptive working procedures for the area of activity and ensures their implementation;
· Participates in projects, defines requirements, evaluates / validates the solution from a technical point of view and proposes solutions for decision making in accordance with the standards and good practices in order to ensure the performance, scalability, continuity and integrity of the implemented IT solutions;
· Evaluates and contributes to establishing the design of interfaces between SAP systems and other external systems;
· It contributes to the analysis and definition of the SAP systems architecture in the medium and long term;
· Coordinates and monitors the implementation, documentation and support in business testing of business requirements;
· Defines the necessary hardware and software resources for the systems in the area of responsibility (SAP, Electronic archiving and signing);
· Installs, manages and migrates SAP instances (application servers and databases) for productive / test / development / training environments;
· Manages hardware resources, operating systems, databases and application instances for systems in the area of responsibility
· It monitors the loading of systems in the area of responsibility and ensures the availability and performance according to the indicators established within the company, developing strategies and implementing measures of "fine tuning" at the level of the allocated hardware resources (CPU, RAM, DISK), databases and application instances;
· Defines and implements the backup / restore and replication strategy in the DR site for the systems in the area of responsibility;
· Manages user access to SAP systems, assigning roles and permissions as required;
· Ensures the transport of new functionalities in the SAP production environment;
· Make copies of SAP systems and SANDBOX environments as required;
· Defines and plans the strategy of applying updates for the systems in the area of responsibility (applying OS update, DB updates and in collaboration with the IS SAP team -> Notes, SP & EHP SAP instances);
· Provides level 2 support in resolving incidents for solutions in the area of responsibility.
For this position, the following certifications will be required:
SAP HANA & NetWeaver Certified Technology Associate
OS/DB Migration SAP Certified Technology Associate
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.