Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
As part of an international project team, you will develop new solutions based on one of the most complex input management systems used in the insurance area.
Document management is at the core of the solution. Achieved by various technologies like OCR-based text recognition engine and machine learning technologies, the data extracted during the text recognition process will be classified and structured based on various metadata and parameters and serves afterwards as a starting point for the post-processing apps and solutions. These documents are then routed by different criteria to different areas managed by a workflow system.
Optimization of the text recognition algorithms via Machine Learning, in-depth text analysis with regards to the context of the text, information found and extended reporting functionalities are planned amongst many others for the next phases of this application based on technologies like Cloud Computing and Docker.
You will be part of the O365 SharePoint Apps Business Line having more than 35 members, covering the entire application lifecycle management – Business Analysis, Software Design, Architecture & Development, User Experience Design, Quality Engineering and Project Management – and focusing on building innovative solutions to transform and improve the way people work and collaborate.
As part of the local project team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with highly skilled Software Engineers and Architects specialised in Microsoft technologies.
We’re highly supportive of people who want to build new skills and competences, through knowledge sharing, dedicated time for learning, long-term coaching and mentoring programmes and paid trainings or workshops. Thanks to the strong collaboration with the international project team, you’ll get the opportunity to build and grow your communication and Software Consultant skills.
Digitization (or digital transition) is currently one of the most common buzzwords in almost every major industry. It has become an integral part of success in business. In this context, we’re looking for your support in building the next chapter of this journey!
We’re looking for a German-speaking .NET Developer who’s committed to delivering quality software for one of the leading integrated financial services providers in the life, health, and property insurance and asset management areas.
Working as part of an experienced, quality-driven team, as well as driving initiatives individually, you’ll be able to both apply the skills you’ve gained so far as well as improve them further.
- Implement, deploy and extend .NET based applications/solutions according to the defined architecture guidelines
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications and architectures
- Write and review project-related documentation
- Seek to improve and take part in continuous development of project-related best practices
- Be part of on-site and remote interactions with the customer
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relation with the client.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a multi-cultural team that has a personal mission to impact the user experience of our clients and increase efficiency in the workplace.
Our mission is to build future-ready Microsoft 365-based workplaces, fortified by modern IT solutions, aligned with the Microsoft cloud strategy.
The end goal: developing an integrated and secure collaboration and communication platform, perfectly tailored to our client’s needs.
The benefits of a modern workplace: employees are more productive, satisfied and engaged with their jobs, while companies gain agility, optimise costs, and achieve a higher level of operational efficiency.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant, hands-on .NET development experience
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (C# preferred) + OOP & WinForms
- Experience in working with MS SQL databases
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent command of English and a good knowledge of German (at least B1, ideally B2/B2+)
- Good communication skills combined with a customer-oriented mindset
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Willingness for occasional on-site presence in Germany (approx. on a monthly basis)
- Team player
[Nice to Have]
- Previous experiences with text recognition software(s) and/or OCR/ICR processes
- Knowledge in Database Modeling and SQL Reporting Services
- Test-Driven Development experience
- Comfortable with reading, reusing and refactoring existing code
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) – Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC)
- Ability to communicate complex technical ideas and solutions to nontechnical Product Owners and stakeholders
- Willingness to work in a multicultural team
- Self-driven, self-motivated, with strong attention to details
- Adaptability & flexibility, goal-driven mindset
[Willing to develop]
- Technical knowledge in the text recognition, data extraction, and classification area
- Functional expertise and know-how in the input management area
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.