Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
Our projects range from developing new functionalities of existing products to modernization or migration of systems and even full-cycle software development. We work within an Agile framework, mostly Scrum methodologies.
The default technology stack for our collaboration is comprised of: Java 11, Spring Boot, React.js, Node.js, AWS, Kubernetes, Gradle, Jenkins, AWS, Atlassian Stack.
Being in the early stages of collaboration, we’re enjoying a growing development team, based in Cluj-Napoca and working within a SAFe, Agile framework using Scrum methodologies. In terms of efficiency, we are focused on proactivity, strong communication, both within the team and with our peers from the customer side. We are ready to support ramp-ups and deliveries, as well as to facilitate sustainable learning paths for each member. All in all, we strive to enjoy the work we do, both individually and as a team.
- Research, design, write and test new web applications using Agile software methodologies
- Contribute to the improvement of our development community, focusing on continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Maintain your technical knowledge and skills up-to-date, by attending in-house courses and other forms of self-directed learning
- Interact with all stakeholders bringing the delivered product to the next level
- Solve the problems that might appear independently, or together with the team, ensuring that the project needs are met
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relationship with the client.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Knowledge of Web standards, CSS, and HTML best practices
- Interest in XP practices (pair programming, TDD, simple design, etc.)
- Creativity, problem-solving capabilities, and proactivity
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Team player
- Curiosity and passion for continuous improvement
- English fluency
Knowledge of the following constitutes an advantage:
- Cloud basics knowledge (understanding of AWS, Kubernetes)
- Java 11
- Spring Boot
- Atlassian Stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program that empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.