Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centres, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
Application migration from on-prem to GCP and operations. Part of the tool stack used will be GCP technologies, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Consul, Terraform.
You will be part of the DevOps & SRE team, composed of 20+ people, with diverse skills in CI/CD, Automation and Cloud technologies.
- Migrate the application to GCP
- GCP operations
- Implement and improve CI/CD pipelines
- Build, configure, deploy, and troubleshoot the CI/CD pipelines
Real impact one step at a time
A key part of the role is to migrate and implement automation solutions and optimizations to the pipelines, processes and workflows.
Alongside performing day to day tasks, you’ll have the opportunity to improve both your technical skills (by working with different tools and platforms) and your soft skills (by taking part in multiple trainings).
The team is part of a competence area that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and Groovy scripting
- Familiarity in working with APIs
- CI/CD and Deployment Automation tooling skills
- Knowledge of GCP Cloud platform and technologies
- Worked with Docker/Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Cloud certifications (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
At Accesa you can:
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.