The Cloud Security Architect role applies vast experience in presales, system architectures, application technologies, data architectures, and infrastructures in the context of security services to support key IT initiatives.
Responsible for, but not limited to preparation of Cloud Security services offering. For each service offering you will:
- Collect ideas from defined channels, prepare idea validation and suggest clear goals of the service, collecting elements of compelling value proposition.
- Collect market needs and competition from discussions with sales, strategy and marketing
- Help tracking demand for offerings within the sales pipeline through sales enablement and engagement
- Support the planning and execution of service offering development, ongoing delivery and in-life optimization and improvement:
- Establish strategic security architecture direction offering including standards and frameworks
- Understand current as well as emerging security threats. Identify security architecture capabilities and design security architecture patterns to mitigate threats
- Execute the creation of user and stakeholder stories with Innovation & Change function
- Support creation of key deliverables: service descriptions, bid text, contractual text, operational process models, resource models, cost mod
- Serve as information security subject matter expert; provide advisory and consulting services as needed
- Participate in solution architecture design; lead security efforts assisting with the integration and initial implementation of solutions
- Stay abreast of new security technologies and integrate into security services and architecture design when appropriate