The Microsoft Azure Solution Architect role applies vast experience in presales, system architectures, application technologies, data architectures, and infrastructures in the context of Microsoft Azure services to support key IT initiatives.
Responsible for, but not limited to preparation of Azure Cloud services offering. For each service offering you will:
- Collect ideas from defined channels, prepare idea validation and suggest clear goals of the service, collecting elements of compelling value proposition.
- Collect market needs and competition from discussions with sales, strategy and marketing
- Help tracking demand for offerings within the sales pipeline through sales enablement and engagement
- Support the planning and execution of service offering development, ongoing delivery and in-life optimization and improvement:
- Execute the creation of user and stakeholder stories with Innovation & Change function
- Support creation of key deliverables: service descriptions, bid text, contractual text, operational process models, resource models, cost mod